Sunday, March 31, 2013

I'm posting this before the wifi gets me.

Did I mention I'm doing Camp NaNoWriMo this April?


I will be continuing my Irish novel that I started for the 100 for 100 Challenge. I am preparing for more historical inaccuracies, creative liberties, poorly fleshed out characters, spotty dialogue, all the usual marks of a crummy first draft! But you know what? I don't care. I'm going to be too busy watching British television!

Speaking of British television, can we talk Doctor Who for a minute? Because I'm pretty sure Clara Oswin Oswald is going to be blimey brilliant.


Fantastic start to the second half of the season. The only con is that I'm not the one doing the adventuring. My family doesn't understand how much I am in love with Eleven, and I don't think they ever will. But I swear, when she asks if he's protecting her, and he gives the affirmative... I die inside. I love it when guys are protective. Being the eldest sibling, you do a lot of protecting. I wouldn't mind someone else having my back for a change.





I can't wait to see what Camp NaNo and DW have in store for me. Summer is coming way too fast, so I'm going to try and enjoy every waking moment of this April. As this year winds down, I become keenly aware of the lack of TARDIS in my life. *sigh* Until that day, I'm stuck progressing at a normal rate, always too fast or too slow. Hopefully I can hit my 20,000 April word count goal before time runs out!

On a final note...


She cried during Chapter ELEVEN? And it's written by AMELIA WILLIAMS? MOFFAT.

(Brownie points for getting the post title.)

No comments:

Post a Comment