Friday, June 28, 2013

WARNING!

I'm going to be at camp for the next week, and I won't be home most of the following week. You'll have to look elsewhere for your occasional literary and/or geeky fix.


I guess that means it's time to say goodbye, eh?





By the way, I am totally capable of making non-Doctor Who related references. For some reason they are simply the ones that first come to mind. Plus, the fandom makes the gifs and images so goshdarn accessible... You want something else!? *sigh* Fine.






Now stick that in your pipe and smoke it.


3 comments:

  1. Hahah! So tell me....is that last GIF from Jeeves and Wooster or Relative Values? Because that looks like Stephan Fry.

    I've never heard anyone outside my family say, "Stick that in your pipe and smoke it" so that made my day. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, the gif is of Carson from Downton Abbey. :) He's played by Jim Carter.

      Delete
    2. Ah. Never seen it. lol. But MAN he looks like Jeeves. :D

      Delete