Tuesday, April 16, 2013

It's just been one of those days...


... when you scream "but his good opinion once lost is lost forever!" across the table at your best friend.

... that requires old Taylor Swift.

... that makes you want to work out, all day long, because just jogging to pick up a Frisbee feels like the world is coming to an end.

... that involves a lot of unexpected junk food.

... that makes you regret ever taking AP courses.

... that tempts you to quit your job, simply because you are so hung up on not screwing up.

... that makes you realize how incredibly blessed you are.

Believe it or not, today was a lovely day. I'm fending off some serious bouts of stress, though. Can I say DEADLINES? But hey, what can I say? It's just been one of those days.

PS - Wish me luck on the two essays and short story I need to complete ASAP. Hoping I can still call myself a writer after all of this insanity!

No comments:

Post a Comment