Saturday, December 21, 2013

Home Again

Oh my stars, it's Christmas break.

^ Best Doctor Who Christmas special, like, EVER. Brilliant.
Break is just scrumptious. I can't really explain it. It's been a busy succession of tiny little moments that haven't been particularly Christmas-like in nature but I just know that I am on the brink of something magical and sacred and it's exhilarating, honestly. Plus, reading for fun. I'm rereading Mansfield Park. It's even better the second time around. It's as if the characters are all tugging on my sleeve and saying, "Remember me? You've only analyzed half of what I have to offer. Would you care to take a turn about the Room of Literary Bliss?" And then Edmund Bertram gets me enough paper to write a thousand letters back home and I save the most perfectly crisp page just for him and--- I digress.

So, one semester down, one dragon slayed.

OH MY GOOD HEAVENS, I just realized my family is watching Monsters U in the other room!

More posts to come. I promise.


No comments:

Post a Comment