Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Twas the Night Before Christmas

Twas the night before Christmas, when all through Monica's house, 
Not a creature was stirring, 'cept for Monica's mouse.
The words on her screen had been written with care,
In hopes that someday a full story would be there.

The children were nestled all snug in their beds,
While waiting to go Mass in new threads.
And mamma on the couch, and I in my lap,
Had just settled my PC while the others did nap.

When out on tumblr there arose such a clatter,
I saved every image to preserve this dear matter.
Away to a new window I opened like a flash,
Brought up my Pinterest and shouted, "HULK SMASH!"

... except not really, because as I mentioned earlier, everyone is asleep.

Here I am, waiting for Midnight Mass, and writing fairytales. I've successfully downed a cup of Earl Grey and a mug of coffee. I have scrolled through a bazillion pages of gorgeous Frozen concept art to fuel my aforementioned fairytale writing binge. I honestly just want some more writing time for Christmas. Is that too much to ask? Oh, and I want Eleven to stay forever.

Stay? Please? DAT FOG WATCH. DAT VELVET VEST. *dies inside*
Merry Christmas, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment