Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter Coma...

I am in a post-Easter coma. I had a great Triduum, thankyouverymuch, and quite possibly the best Easter ever (except for the part where I got attacked by a deranged kite). But now I am pages and pages and pages behind on my script. Because who spends the hols writing a script, eh? To make matters worse, I have a weekend of college visits coming up, which means I'm going to be horribly off schedule. Gah! And the worst part is, I have no excuse. I spent, like, four hours watching Doctor Who on Monday! Okay, not four hours. It was three. But still!

According to the Script Frenzy website, I need to write 5 pages a day to finish on time. Which really translates to about 7 when you include all of the random days I'm going to have to take off. See, now if I had the TARDIS, we could time travel and we wouldn't have this problem and...

Ahem. Did I mention I'm watching another episode tonight? Livin' life to the fullest.

Furthermore, my noveling keeps distracting me. Let's face it - noveling in my passion. And I think I've come up with my NaNoWriMo plot. I love NaNoWriMo, because I can break out of my normal genre and experiment. And not have to edit! Yippee! But now I'm in over my head with this script and it's kind of hard to ignore the fantastic ideas that are taunting me in the Noveling Corner. Drat!

Okay. The update.

Day #10
Page Count: 17
I don't want to post any of the script because it is truly awful. Good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment